Cananéia / Ilha Comprida
|CANANÉIA / ILHA COMPRIDA|
|Todos os dias|
|6 am to 8:30 am – every 30 minutes|
|11:30 am to 1:30 pm – every 30 minutes|
|5:30 pm to 7:30 pm – every 30 minutes|
|ILHA COMPRIDA / CANANÉIA|
|Todos os dias|
|6:15 am to 8:45 am – every 30 minutes|
|11:15 am to 1:45 pm – every 30 minutes|
|5:15 pm to 7:45 pm – every 30 minutes|
All vessels are subject to preventive maintenance checks and are under perfect conditions, duly approved and certified to operate. Cyclists travel for free. All ferryboats offer priority boarding to the elderly and passengers with special needs.
- The transport capacity of the ferry crossing is calculated based on characteristics of the vessels operating and considering the vessels productivity under regular conditions of tide, weather and port ships traffic, when it exists.
- The transport capacity of the ferry crossing refers to the number of vehicles per hour per direction.
O pagamento da tarifa deverá ser feito em dinheiro ou por meio de cobrança automática, não sendo possível a utilização de cartões de crédito/débito, cheques ou boletos para pagamento posterior.
- Unidirectional fare, only for boarding in Cananéia and corresponds to both direction of ferry crossing.
- Bicycles and the respective cyclists , are not charged.
- Small size trucks, VUC type , F -4000 and vans has no days restriction and traffic schedules for crossing.
- According to Administrative Decree #4 as of 05/05/89, from “Delegacia da Capitania dos Portos de São Paulo”: "Vehicles with flammable materials and/or explosives are to be transported in ferryboats especially designed for that end; they cannot be transported, under any circumstances, in ferryboats with other vehicles."
- Armored truck, trucks and garbage trucks must be transported in ferryboats especially designed for them; they cannot be transported, under any circumstances, in ferryboats with other vehicles.
Maximum weight allowed (ferryboat)
(Total Gross Weight)/MAX (t)
SCHEDULE YOUR TRAVEL IN ADVANCE
Schedule your travel in advance through "Hora Marcada" ("Scheduled Time") and use our Ferry Crossing Services promptly and on a timely basis.Buy